The APHEEN residence is located close to many places central to study and daily life in the so-called agglomeration of Greater Nancy.
The APHEEN residence is located at VANDŒUVRE LES NANCY, boulevard de l’Europe, and is close to the main roads of the Nancy agglomeration.
Explore the administration of the APHEEN:
Reception – the APHEEN visitors and tenant office is located on the APHEEN site between 2 buildings. You can access it in two ways:
- If you are a tenant, using your security code, you can visit the reception directly
- If you are not a tenant, you can visit the reception during opening hours on foot or by car (there is a small visitor carpark), from rue du Général Frère near the intersection with Avenue du Général Leclerc in Vandoeuvre-lès-Nancy. The coordinates are:
Decimal latitude: 48.66361 – Decimal longitude: 6.16806
Latitude: 48 ° + 39 ° 49.95 “N – Longitude: 6 ° 10 ° 5.11” E
Access to THE APHEEN housing:
The postal and pedestrian address is 150-152, Avenue du Général Leclerc, Vandoeuvre, but by car, you need to turn off Boulevard de l’Europe and take rue du Portugal
Choose your route with Google Maps:
Residents can access the site by car from “rue du Portugal” which is accessed from the “carrefour du vélodrome”, toward “Boulevard de l’Europe”. Turn off at the start of “Boulevard de l’Europe” to access “Rue du Portugal”.
Easily accessible from the city centre by public transport:
• Stan network :
- Tram line 1, Velodrome station
- Bus: all Velodrome stations
• By train: Nancy Station (1h30 from Paris-Est; 1:15 from Strasbourg)
• By plane: Nancy-Metz Airport (30 min from Nancy)